We’ve got the ultimate guide for you with everything you need to know about Raid Shadow Legends XP Brews. We have all the info you could ever want, from what they are and how they work to the best place to farm them.
Whether you’re a new or an old pro at Raid Shadow Legends, this blog post will help maximize your gameplay experience. So keep reading if you want some insight into getting the most out of these little elixirs that make leveling easier for every player who uses them!
Table of Contents
What Are XP Brews In Raid Shadow Legends?
XP brews in Raid Shadow Legends are one-time use resources that give your champions XP. There are four different types of XP brews, one for each affinity.
- Magic Brew (Blue)
- Spirit Brew (Green)
- Force Brew (Red)
- Void Brew (Purple)
All brews give 12,500 experience normally and 18,750 experience when used on a champion with the same affinity as the brew.
XP Brew Leveling Table
In the table below, you can see how many XP brews it takes to level up a champion as well as how much silver it costs.
The table shows you many XP brews and 1-star champions you need to feed a champion to get it to max level. The data below is based on giving brews to champions with the same affinity.
|Star Level||1 Star||XP Brews||Silver Cost|
As you can see from the data above, it would take 107 XP brews and three one-star champions to level a 6 star to max level.
How To Use XP Brews
To use XP Bews In Raid Shadow Legends, follow this step by step guide:
- First, head to the bastion (home screen) and enter the tavern.
- Once in the tavern, click the champion you want to level up.
- With the champion selected, find and click the XP brews you would like to use on the left-hand side of your screen.
- Then, with the desired XP brews selected, click the upgrade button in the bottom right to use the brews.
You can use up to 6 XP brews at a time, and there is no limit on how many you can use on a champion. You could level up a champion to max level using only brews if you wanted to.
How To Get XP Brews In Raid Shadow Legends
XP Brews In Raid Shadow Legends can be obtained through dungeons, clan boss rewards, login rewards, Clan vs. Clan milestone rewards, event and tournament rewards, as well as missions.
The best way to farm XP brews is through potion keeps because they have the highest drop rate on end game stages. Both artifact dungeons and Spider’s Den have higher drop rates for XP brews, but only on early stages. Learn more about dungeon drop rates in Raid Shadow Legends.
Another great way to get XP brews is through event and tournament rewards. You should try to target them when they are featured as rewards in events.
XP Brew Advice
Here are some essential tips for using XP brews in Raid Shadow Legends
- XP Brews are found at the bottom of your roster in the tavern. If you are having trouble finding them, make sure to scroll past all of your champions to the bottom.
- Using XP brews that match the affinity of the champion you are using them on will grant bonus XP. For example, if you want to use brews on a force champion, you should use force brews and void brews on void champions. You should always match the affinity if you want to get the most out of your XP brews. You don’t want the bonus XP going to waste.
- Only use XP brews when a tournament or event is going on to get the most out of your resources.
- It’s rarely worth it to try and farm brews specifically. You will get brews naturally through playing the game.
If you’re looking to enhance your Raid Shadow Legends gameplay experience, it’s essential that you know how XP brews work. Not only do they provide champions with a boost in levels, but they allow you to level up champions without using energy.
The best way to farm XP brews is by participating in potion keeps because they offer higher drop rates on end game stages than early stages of both artifact dungeons and Spider’s Den.
Also, try saving your XP brews for when an event goes live so that you get the most out of them!
Let us know in the comments below if you have any questions.